Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back button returns to my flights instead of the viewed user's flights

Featured Replies

Hello, I've found an issue with the navigation when viewing another user's profile.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Open another user's profile.

  2. Go to their Flights list.

  3. Open one of their flights.

  4. Tap "Go Back".

Expected behavior:
The app should return me to that user's flight list, since that's where I came from.

Actual behavior:
Instead, I'm taken to my own flights, which breaks the navigation flow and forces me to go back to the user's profile and open their flights again.

Why this is a problem:

This makes navigation a bit confusing when viewing another user's flights. Since I entered the flight from their profile, I would expect the "Go Back" button to return me to their flight list rather than my own.

This isn't necessarily considered a bug, it's more something that we need to correct as a quality of life update. We've already had this logged but things like these will be corrected after Virtual Airlines come out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.