Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Option to start Elevatex minimised (on boot)

Featured Replies

I have elevatex start on my system boot. I would like an option to have it start minimised to tray - so it'll work in the background if I forget to set up tracking properly when I fly.

I know I could fix this by removing start on boot and then loading the exe via the MSFS exe.xml but I thought the above method might be another way of achieving it - having a run flag also gives the option to have it just run in the background when flying - unobtrusive!


Thanks so much

Hello @vonagio,

Thank you for the suggestion- we can add this to our backlog so it gets included in a future update.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.