Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

being a web developer and addicted to statistics, I like to build various reports over my flights.

I'm currently using Simtoolkitpro, which has a local SQLlite data storage easily accessible, but Im'm evaluating a new platform because after serveral years of use I filnd it a little too "stagnant" and outdated I have to say.

Any chance to access Elevatex data via API now or in the future? I know I can export all data at the moment, but the process is not exactely fast or efficient, sice I can only download the whole shebang.

Anyway, I really like the app so far, I hope it can become my tracker of choice in the future!

Ciao,

Gaetano

Create an account or sign in to comment

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.