Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello Elevatex Team!

I would really like the Elevatex map as an overlay for OBS so people can see where in the world I'm currently located. This is especially useful for people who are streaming on Twitch or similar.

Here is an example of what it could look like:

grafik.png

  • 1 month later...

Hello @ScriptedDev,

I'm not exactly sure that we'll implement something like this in the future, but what I'd recommend is a window capture on OBS that will serve the same purpose.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.