Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[SOLVED]Scenery Scan does not work

Featured Replies

Hello,

I have already published a ticket via Discord. When I click on scenery scan in the program, it scans the community folder and then ends the scan with “Complete” but no sceneries are displayed. I use the MSFS20 and 24 and as far as I can see, it only scans the community folder of the 20
I am using Windows 11 Pro 24H2
System build: 26100.3775
Elevatex: v2025.4.262142

Best regards
Matthias

main.log elvtx-connect-x64.txt

I have found the error. I had the same scenery twice in the community folder of MSFS 20. I deleted it and now it worked.

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue. Scan seems to hang at some addons that are non-scenery on MSFS2024.
It's working on Volanta so I'd assume there is something wrong in the script somewhere.

Let me know if I can prover further info to assist with troubleshooting!

We've got good news!

We were able to replicate this. The problem was caused by .json files that are not properly encoded or have special unicode characters like below. This has been fixed internally and will be pushed in the next update.

image.png.753700750f4e92c4a5772d615946406b.png

This topic has been solved, and will now be locked.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.