Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ELEVATEX

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Get a public link to anyone's profile

Featured Replies

Hi!

 

Sometimes I would like to share my ELEVATEX profile to my friends or family, so they can see how I spend my life... xD. So would be nice to be able to get to someone's profile on the public map and see that persons flights, stats... so I can copy the link and share it to anyone

 

Currently, the only way is using the desktop app and you can't share that. 

 

Have a great day!

Hi AirEuropa, and thank you for your suggestion! I will add this to our list of things that we would like to be done with ELEVATEX in the future! 

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.